- brain: why are you going so slow?
- lungs: I currently hate you.
- feet: I'm gonna turn into 10 pound weights now.
- Legs muscles: I am going to start hurting in random places, kay?
- Sidewalk: I really want to trip you in one of my holes or bumps.
- People in cars: *hoooonk* Run Forrest Run!
- People walking: nice ass baby
- Me: Why do I do this to myself?
- Me: ...
- Me at end of run: I love running so much! I would never give this up!
- Normal kid: omg I'm gunna have such fat party and drink all the alcohol and smoke all the weed and sleep with all the boys
- Me: omg I can sing as loud as I want all over my house and eat oatmeal for dinner and not wear pants
breakfast: steel cut oats with soy milk, cocoa powder & stevia topped with shredded coconut & sliced strawberries. egg whites on le side & a big mug of china green tips tea :)
morning snack: apple pie larabar & a hardboiled egg. LOOOTS OF WATER
lunch: grilled chicken breast (olive oil, cayenne, cinnamon, salt-free spice blend), with orange + green bell peppers, red onion, and almonds. more water
afternoon snack: no salt added cottage cheese with peaches, blueberries, chia + sunflower seeds. white citrus tea or something like that.. idk
dinner: tempeh stirfried in temari & sesame oil. black quinoa salad- red + yellow bell peppers, scallions, zucchini, carrot, spinach, garlic and ginger, and water
night snack: diced up apple with cinnamon and greek yogurt :p vanilla rooibos tea.